FAMILY, SUCCESSION LAW
The resolution of legal relationships involving families often requires the involvement of a professional. Our aim is to draft family relationship contracts with the utmost care, tailored to the individual circumstances of each party.
An unpleasant but increasingly common aspect of family law is divorce and the related litigation for divorce, divorce, child custody and child support.
Our basic principle in matrimonial and other family disputes is that a human relationship should be brought to an end, if possible, by a settlement that is in the best interests of the parties and, in particular, the children, rather than by years of litigation. Thus, in such cases, we always seek to reach a settlement rather than to prolong the proceedings in a pointless way that consumes the nerves and money of the parties.
- matrimonial and partnership property agreements
- legal representation in divorce proceedings
- legal representation in matrimonial property cases
- child custody and child support claims
Succession law is the area of law that affects all people.
We attach the utmost importance to self-care in all aspects of life, including the right to dispose of one's property in the event of death.
In probate proceedings, we consider it of the utmost importance that heirs are aware of their legal rights and are able to exercise them in a timely and appropriate manner. Our colleagues draw on their extensive experience in the field of succession law to provide our clients with information to ensure that they are well prepared to participate in the probate hearing or other procedural steps, knowing their rights.
Services provided by our office:
- legal advice on inheritance law, debts of the deceased
- drafting and reviewing wills
- Inheritance contract
- Alimony and annuity contracts
- Grant of wills, estate planning, probate and estate administration
- deed of gift on death
- management and enforcement of creditors' claims
- full legal representation in probate proceedings
- legal representation in probate litigation