Our Law Firm has two licensed responsible accredited public procurement consultants, public procurement lawyers and the corresponding special insurance, so the proper quality of conduct of a public procurement procedure is guaranteed.
Public procurement is a very dynamic and changing area of law, so in addition to knowledge of the law, it is important to keep up to date with the case law. This is where our expert colleagues can help our contracting clients.
Our services for contracting partys:
- advice on public procurement
- assistance in the preparation of a public procurement plan
- drafting procurement rules
- drafting of invitations to tender, procurement documents
- full management of public procurement procedures
- participation in appeal procedures
- drafting, reviewing and amending public contracts
- fulfilling data reporting obligations (management of CORE, SSO, KBA, EKR systems)
Our experienced colleagues in our office support our clients to successfully participate in public procurement procedures.
- public procurement monitoring service
- preparing opinions on the existence or absence of a public procurement obligation in EU projects
- legal and procurement advice on the preparation of tenders
- managing the EHR, training contracting authority staff in the use of the system
- assisting in the completion of deficiency reports
- representation in pre-dispute settlement procedures
- representation in appeal procedures
PRIVATE TENDERS, PROCUREMENTS
We regularly provide legal support to the procurement departments of medium-sized and large companies and multinationals in the planning and implementation of procurement, the conclusion of contracts concluded through tender procedures, and the review of contracts already concluded from a procurement perspective, as well as the amendment and, if necessary, termination of contracts, in order to ensure that our clients manage their transactions professionally.
Legal expertise is essential for the safe use of EU funds. We have extensive experience in professionally conducting, managing and documenting the tendering process for EU-funded projects.